Tasty ways to give your granola pizazz
Posted by by Julie Griffin, director of Lunds and Byerly's products
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Granola is healthy, we get that. But who wants to crunch on some boring grains? That’s why we’ve revamped our Lunds and Byerly’s granolas.
Working hard to create our own recipes, we’ve developed better granolas that are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Our recipes use great tasting combinations of whole grains, nuts and dried fruit, all with a touch of sweetness from natural honey and real sugar to give you (and your taste buds) the satisfaction of great grains.
Not sure what to pair your tasty granolas with? Here are our top picks! You can find these recipes on the back labels of each variety of granola.
- Our Fiber & Protein Granola is terrific in our Granola Pear Dessert Pizza recipe
- Our Cranberry Nut Granola works perfectly layered in our Cranberry Nut Yogurt Parfaits recipe
- Our Banana Chip & Nut Granola is the key ingredient in our Banana Chip Peanut Butter Balls recipe
- Our Vanilla Almond Granola is the best topper in our Granola Topped Grilled Peaches recipe
Just combine a half container of Noosa Honey Yogurt (Aussie Recipe Yogurt from Colorado) with a ¼ cup of Lunds and Byerly’s Whole Grain Cranberry Nut Granola.
- Noosa Yogurt is 100% All Natural, gluten free, probiotic, and rBGH free
- With total calories of 270, 12 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber, this will keep you satisfied throughout your busy morning.
Lunds and Byerly’s Granola is 100% all natural, contains no sodium, no high fructose corn syrup and has 12 grams of whole grains.
Rich and creamy, nutty and crunchy – delicious! Do you have any delicious granola recipes?