San Marzano Braised Fennel
- 2 1/4 pounds fennel bulbs, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (9-ounce) jar Lunds & Byerly's San Marzano Savory Topping
- 1/2 cup shredded Pecorino Toscana Cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced flat leaf parsley
Quarter fennel bulbs and slice each quarter into ¼ inch thick slices.
Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in large skillet. Add fennel and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add savory topping and broth. Cover and cook 15 minutes. Uncover and cook until most liquid evaporates (5-8 minutes).
Sprinkle cheese over; cover and cook 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts.
Transfer to serving dish and garnish with parsley.
Amount: 4 servings
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
We'll send you our sale items and an exclusive web-only offer
every week. Sign up >