- 6 tablespoons Lunds & Byerlys Garlic Parmesan Butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Lunds & Byerlys Raw, Peeled, Deveined, Tail on Shrimp, (26-30 count), thawed
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 3/4 cup regular rice, cooked
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and simmer 1-2 minutes
Add shrimp, green onions, vermouth, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp turn pink and are no longer opaque (1-2 minutes per side). Do not overcook.
Sprinkle parsley over shrimp and serve with hot rice..
Amount: 4 servings
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
We'll send you our sale items and an exclusive web-only offer
every week. Sign up >