Spinach Salad with Apples and Maple Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Lunds and Byerly’s Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Lunds and Byerly’s Apple Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 (6 ounce) bags baby spinach
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, cored, each cut into 16 slices each
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup salted, roasted pepitas
In small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, vinegar, apple pie spice, salt and dry mustard. Slowly whisk in oil.
In large bowl, toss spinach, red onion and ¾ cup vinaigrette. Divide spinach among six serving plates.
Arrange apple slices over each salad; sprinkle with cranberries and pepitas. Drizzle remaining vinaigrette over salads; serve.
Amount: 4 servings
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
We'll send you our sale items and an exclusive web-only offer
every week. Sign up >