Schedule your group’s next meeting in one of our Community Rooms at no charge. Reservations can be made up to two months in advance
Community Room Guidelines
- Non-profit organizations can schedule unlimited meetings each month.
- Food or drink can not be brought in from an outside source.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- The Community Rooms are not available to those promoting retail sales, wholesale sales or the sale of in-home products.
- Job fairs, craft sales and silent auctions are not permitted.
- A 24-hour notice is required to cancel a Community Room. If advance notice is not provided, we reserve the right to cancel all other reservations made by the organization.