Opening May 15, Lunds will be the first full-service grocery store in downtown St. Paul. It’s located on the first level of the Penfield Apartments at Robert and 10th streets.
This new Lunds has everything customers have come to expect from Lunds and Byerly’s – extraordinary food, exceptional service and passionate expertise. The 27,000 square-foot store will be open seven days a week from 6 a.m. to midnight.
- Fresh salad bar with unique offerings such as whole grains and beans, roasted fresh vegetables and nutritional boosts, including flax meal and chia seeds
- Hundreds of varieties of specialty cheeses sourced from around the world
- Hissho Sushi: fresh-rolled sushi prepared in the store daily
- Big Bowl Chinese Express: Asian food prepared in small batches using premium soy sauce, fresh vegetables and made-from-scratch curry pastes
- Largest olive and antipasti bar in any Lunds or Byerly’s
- Sandwiches, hot prepared foods and soup bar
- Wide variety of locally sourced offerings
- USDA-certified organic produce department
- Freshly baked artisan bread
- Decorated cakes, cupcakes, cookies and bars
- European pastries
Meat & Seafood
- Premium choice and dry-aged beef
- Wide variety of sustainable seafood offerings
- Free knife sharpening service
Organic and Natural
- More than 2,500 organic and natural foods
- Bachman’s Floral
- Caribou Coffee
- St. Croix Cleaners dry cleaner
- St. Croix Cleaners maintains unparalleled eco-friendly cleaning practices, using biodegradable bags and eco-friendly solvents, and recycling all bags and hangers after use.
- Café seating area
- FoodE Expert to answer all food-related questions, create menu ideas and offer mealtime tips
- Self-service checkout stands
- Free parking ramp with 95 stalls
- Also easily accessible by light rail (Green Line station opens June 14; one block from store)
Read more about this store >
115 East 10th Street, Saint Paul, MN 55101
Hours: 6 a.m. – midnight
Lunds Penfield is easily accessible by foot (just a few blocks from the business district), by car (free parking ramp), or by taking the Green Line of the Central Corridor (light rail station one block from our store). The Green Line is scheduled to open June 14.